Club Heaven is Seoul’s newest megaclub that attracts Seoul’s trendiest clubbers. Club Heaven stands amongst the top electronic music clubs in Seoul, which boasts one of the highest trend and fashion turnover rate in the world.
Located close to the landmark Renaissance hotel in south of the Han river (“강남”, or Gangnam), Club Heaven is located below right next to Artnouveau City Hotel. Its rivals include Eden and Le Nuit Blanche, both of which are located to the south of the Han river, as well as Club Volume, located next to Crown Hotel in Itaewon (north side of the river).
Club Heaven sports state-of-the-art laser system as well as sound system to please the most audiophiles. The club also features a few unique installation such as a confetti set that unleashes paper shower as shown below, and a thumping wooden dance floor, which is designed to make it seem like you’re dancing, even if you just stand on the floor.
Read on to see more club pictures, club reviews, directions and phone number!
Club Heaven attracted a few world’s top music producers including Darude, Aaron Ross, and Martin Solveig. The VIP floor in the 2nd floor is much larger than other megaclubs in Seoul, and interestingly enough, the 2nd floor also turns into an after-hour club after 4am. It would be equivalent to having a club inside a club.
Heaven is one of the hottest spots for all clubbers in Seoul, as it is one of the newest, fanciest as well as the largest. Pricing is similar to other clubs of comparable scale: 30,000 Won cover charge with 1 free drink.
When you decide to go, make sure to carry a legitimate ID with you, as they always check for IDs at the entrance. To gain 2nd floor entry, you need to have a table reservation to the VIP section, which runs over 500,000 Won (for 1 BTL champagne (Mumm) + 1 BTL hard liquor). Make sure to call in for table reservation.
- Newest club in the city (as of Feb 2010), meaning it’s one of the hottest clubs (until another one opens nearby)
- Top-name DJs
- Sports one of the fanciest laser/lighting/display systems
- Cool rotating DJ set
- Additional features including paper showers, and thumping dance floor
- VIP floor is large and spacious
- After-hour clubbing option available on the 2nd floor
- Restrooms are not as large/nice
- Premium cost on bottle orders (i.e. it’s cheaper to order 20 separate shots of tequila than to order a full bottle)
- No bars or places to chill out before or after clubbing
- Pricier than other electronic music clubs such as Club Mass in Gangnam
- Some mention that Heaven could have had better interior design to seem more luxurious
- By subway #1: get out at Yeoksam Station exit #8 (Green Line, Line #2) and walk straight for approximately 400m (cross the street 4 times) until you see Renaissance Hotel on your left. Make a left at Renaissance Hotel near the main intersection. Cross the street and make a right. Heaven should be on your right.
- By subway #2: get out at Seolleung Station exit #5 (Green Line, Line #2) and walk straight for approximately 400m (cross the street 3 times) until you see hit a major intersection. Opposite from you in the main intersection should be a large Renaissance Hotel. Make a right at the intersection and Artnouveau City Hotel should be on your right. Club Heaven is located right next to Artnouveau.
- By cab: Tell the cab driver Renaissance Hotel in Yeoksam. Most cab drivers should understand this. Heaven is located right across from Renaissance.